top of page
LAVENDER ALLY FARM
- Since 2019 -
100% ORGANIC / 3500 PLANTS / 13 SHADES OF LAVENDER
- Sun, Jun 11Rogue RiverJun 11, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM PDTRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USAOne of our favorite classes is back and we couldn’t be more excited! Come paint your very own custom painting of your fur baby! The $65 ticket price includes your first beverage, a custom sketch of your pet on a 16 by 20 inch canvas, and all the instruction and supplies needed to create a canvas.
- Sat, Jun 24Rogue RiverJun 24, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PMRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USACreate a moment with your friends and family. Join us at Lavender Ally Farm for a Paint and sip with Ashley Mendes from Pure Life Designs. It’s a fun-filled, party atmosphere where you and your friends and families can talk, laugh, paint and drink. Class comes with a choice of one drink and snacks
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 24Rogue RiverJun 24, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PMRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USAEnjoy a fun day making your own lavender floral wreath with the fresh lavender from the field. Mix and match your colors. Class includes all materials and a refreshment. Class is about 90 minutes long and you can enjoy the wreath all year long for decoration or culinary use.
- Multiple DatesSun, Jun 25Rogue RiverJun 25, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USALavender herb sway is a beautiful way of hanging your favorite herbs in the kitchen, allowing you to snip the herbs you use most in cooking. rosemary and lavender look great together, as do the sage and thyme. Mix and match for creative color schemes and a beautiful decoration and culinary swag.
- Sat, Jul 01Rogue RiverJul 01, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PMRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USALavender Ally Farm is proud to have beautiful lavender varieties that would make a unique wreath for you. Come join us and make your own beautiful fresh lavender wreath. Nothing is more beautiful than picking your own varieties and creating your own masterpiece.
- Sat, Jul 08Rogue RiverJul 08, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USAKids 10 years old and under can paint free with Joy and Faith. Let your kids enjoy a fun field day rock painting and unleashing their inner most creativity. Limited one rock per child. Adults will be $10. Refreshments and snacks will be available or just bring a picnic and enjoy the field.
- Sat, Jul 15Rogue RiverJul 15, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PMRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USAJoin our farm for a paint and sip of the lavender field with Ashley Mendes. A natural teacher with a warm personality, she guides you gently through the process of creating your artwork while teaching you techniques along the way.
- Sun, Jul 16Rogue RiverJul 16, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDTRogue River, 5734 Pleasant Creek Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537, USABring the family out for a nice day on our farm and enjoy some food and picnic in our beautiful lavender field. We will be co-hosting this year with our local bee farmer "Old Sol Bees". Saucy band will be performing from 12-3 pm. Please RSVP for the event for available spaces. Thank you.
Lavender flowers are known for its beauty, charm, grace, resilience, calmness and elegance. It is a spiritual connection and appreciation of nature’s magnificence. Inspired by the memories of my mother and her love, I have created “Lavender Ally Farm” in Rogue River, OR. This is a peaceful place to start a masterpiece for all to enjoy.
WHAT OUR VISITORS SAY
“This is by far the most beautiful lavender farm that I've ever had the privilege of visiting, they literally have something for everyone! The best part was meeting the owners of the incredible farm, they went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best time and we did! We'll be back for sure!"
Tiffany York / Central Point, OR
bottom of page